OPI - What's With The Cattitude

Photobucket

Hey guys,

this is OPI's What's With The Cattitude. It was released with the Shrek Forever After Collection last year i believe. Its a very VERY bright light blue, it was so hard to take a picture of it because it was too bright. But anyway, i would describe it as a "Sky Blue on a Sunny Day" Type of blue. Its just that bright! Some have said that its more like a Robin's Egg type color and i would agree. It looks a lot like the Chanel nail polish Nouvelle Vague. Now for the formulation, despite what you see on the bottle (Mine looks like its separated and sheer) its quite opaque for a light color and we all know how hard it is to have an opaque color. This took a good 3 coats and im very picky about my creme polishes.



Photobucket

Anyway, final thoughts, i love it. Its amazing for spring and its a nice pastel color. What do you think about this color? :)

till later :)
___________________________
Follow My Twitter:
http://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Comments

  1. I also have it but I'm not sure if I like it on its own...I will try to add a shatter on top to see if I like it better this way...
    Nevertheless on your pix, it looks pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment