First Deborah Lippman Haul ♥

Hey Guys :)
SO this is a really exciting haul for me :) Its still nail polish, which is not a surprise, but it’s a brand that im very new to. Its my very first Deborah Lippman Haul! :D

Photobucket

I am super duper excited! I ordered these polishes online as some website called B-Glowing, I actually found this through Amazon and that’s where I ordered it from but they do have a legit website and they sell authentic products. They had the Deborah Lippman polishes on sale. They only have 2 polishes on sale and I totally loved the colors that they had


Photobucket


Photobucket

I got both of the polishes for $8 :)
• I Know What Boys Like
• I Dreamed You

They sent the package in super nice packaging and i loved how they sent it

Photobucket

B-Glowing was also super nice and send a few samples my way. Ill definitely be buying all of my Deborah Lippman Polish from them. And yes, ill be buying more. Ive tried I Know What Boys Like and the formulation is just amazing!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Ill have a more in depth review soon :) You guys should check out the website because they still have some sale items :D


Anyway, that it. Let me know what you think of my haul in the comments :)

Till later
- Jemimah

Comments

  1. OMG!!!! im soo ordering some lippmanns now!! I cant belive they are that cheap!!! the packaging is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment