NOTD: Deborah Lippman's I Know What Boys Like

Hey Guys :)
So im here with a requested NOTD. I recently posted a Deborah Lippman Haul and some of you guys wanted to see some NOTDs and here is one of them. This is I Know What Boys Like

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me first talk about the wonderful formulation. This nail polish is very opaque and this is two coats. This could have been okay with one coat but i went ahead with two coats. By the time that i was painting my left hand, i noticed that my nails were dry! As dry like i just put some Seche Vite on. It also had such a glossy finish even without top coat. I now understand why there so much hype on this. They not only have unique and great colors, but its also such a great formula.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyway, about the color. I would describe it as a cream Blurple and that very unique! I wish i could have taken more pics with it but it was a little hard with inadequate lighting. It looks navy, but if i look more at it, then i saw the deep purple in it. Its one of the unique colors of Deborah Lippman

so let me know what you guys think of this polish in the comments :)

till later
- Jemimah <3

___________________________
Follow My Twitter:
http://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Comments

  1. this color reminds me of opi dating a royal.. such a pretty blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOMGGG!!! sooo beautiful!!! Thanks to you this is now my fav. Lippmann I ordered it from B-glowing and i cant believe it only cost $8! Your nails look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shadow OMG Im glad you ordered it! cant wait for your post! and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amanda OH YEAH!!!!! I knew this reminded me of a certain polish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment