REVIEW: Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation

Photobucket

Hey Guys,
So I have a review for you guys today and its on the Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation. I bought this from Lot Less for about $4 but it is all very authentic. Anyway, I have the shade 60 Watts and 70 Watts. Shockingly, 70 Watts is a little lighter than 60 Watts. But that’s not really much of a problem.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Im gonna give my most Honest opinion. And I have some pretty strong opinions about it.
PROS:
• Feels very light
• Has a dewy finish
• Has a pump (a pretty good one and i can remove it)

CONS:
• Has a “clay” scent
• Doesn’t last very long
• it gets oily after a little bit
• Doesn’t have the most amazing coverage
• Feels more like a tinted moisturizer
• It takes a while for it to dry

So the coverage is not all amazing and the finish of it is ok. I do have oily skin so over time, the finish looks a little shiny. It also doesn’t last very long. Im not a big fan of the texture either. Its quite watery and like I said, it feels more like a tinted moisturizer.

So over all, I don’t really recommend it. It regularly retails for about $38 and I really don’t think its worth it but hey, you could try it out. Im not much of a fan. I just use it when im running quick errands or if I just go out for a short period of time.

So have you guys tried this out? Let me know what you think in the comments :)

Till later
- Jemimah <3

Comments