My Eyeshadow Collection: Part 1 (Singles, Duos, & Trios)

Photobucket

Hey Guys,
I wanted to go ahead and share my eyeshadow collection. It seems like this is pretty popular so far so i decided to do it now.

Photobucket

Ill be listing all of the shadows as much as I can



Photobucket

DRUGSTORE SHADOWS:
Revlon:
- Rich Sable
- Sunlit Sparkle
- Peach Sorbet
- Pink Innocence

Wet N Wild:
• Singles
- Brulee
- Nutty
- Penny

• Trio
- I Got Good Jeans
- Im Getting Sunburned
- Silent Treatment
- Walking on Eggshells

ELF
- Butter Cream
- Saddle

NYX
- Black

Rimmel
- Night Jewel

Sigma
- Sample Trio



Photobucket

HIGH END SHADOWS
MAC
- Beauty Marked
- Eyepopping
- Fade
- Love Lace
- Big T
- Birds & Berries
- Earthly Riches (Mineralized Eyeshadow)

NARS
- Nouveau Monde
- Dogon

MUFE
- 301

Stila
- Tolima

Photobucket

The last picture is the rest of my eyeshadows. theyre all kept in my train case. I never use it but i just keep them there in case i do someones make up or something. Theyre all mostly drugstore shadows.

Anyway, what do you think of my shadows? let me know :)

till later
- Jemimah <3

___________________________
Follow My Twitter:
http://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Comments