♥ Valentrio Looks: First Date ♥



Hi Guys!


Valentines Day is RIGHT around the corner and I wanted to share three of my favorite looks for various situations that you can be. These looks can either range from a first date, a day with your girlfriends or even a sexy date with your long time man. 


First Look


This first look is the First Date Look This look is more or less for the first date. You wanna look special but not too over the top that you scare your date. Its just a nice doe eyed, fresh faced look. I used essentially most of my shadows from the Urban Decay Naked Palette. Which is perfect since pretty much everyone and their mother (possibly literally) as this palette. 

Breakdown!


Products Used:

EYES

- LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
- Urban Decay Eyeshadows in: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Darkhorse
- Wet N Wild Brown Pencil
- L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
- Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette
- Urban Decay Shadow Pencil in Sin


LIPS

- MAC Lipstick in Twig
- Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle


FACE

- TheBalm Tinted Moisturizer in Medium
- Revlon Color Stay Whipped Foundation in True Beige
- MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle
- MAC Blush in Dollymix

TIPS: Notice how I did not use any eyeliner, I wanted to keep it nice and fresh so I used my brow pencil to tightline. Also, NO BRONZER. I feel like it would be too harsh for the look

Stay tuned for the next look!

Till later
Jemimah

_____________________________
Instagram: @OhMyJemimah_XD
Twitter: @OhMyJemimahXD

Comments