Lets Talk About Polish! : Green Nail Polish

Now Lets face it. Some nail polishes are hits and some are misses. Green nail polish is always a nail company's nightmare. (well that's my opinion) Its pretty hard making green nail polish look elegant. and its really easy making it look like a booger color or even making it look childish. When having nail polish, you would want it to stand out and be elegant at the same time (well that's how i want my polish to look). I want my friends to stop and say "OMG your nail polish is GORGEOUS" and I have had that "OMG" moment. I've had those moments from some peachy colors that stood out. and even some outrageous colors.

Now green nail polish...... I have TONS of green shades, and since my rule is to change my polish color. i HAD to wear my green


So theres this China Glaze color called "Entourage" and dont get me wrong, I love China Glaze and i love their wide range of colors. Now in theory, I would have LOVED this color. it was a nice lime green color with a little bit of shimmer. I was wrong.

This particular color might have suited someone with a lighter complexion maybe but not my natural tan skin. It just looked silly and childish. I am only a child (well teenager) but the last thing that i would want is too look even more young with silly bright lime nail polish. In a bad way of saying things. it looked like a highlighter.



(I think the flower made it worst, No?)

















Now, Jade is the New Black is a new color from OPI from the Hong Kong Collection. THIS is more my color. I believe this is actually a universal color for any skin complexion. And the name pretty much says it all. it IS the new black.
So if your looking for that "Dare to be green" polish. I would totally recommend OPI's Jade is the New Black


(Watch My Nail Tutorial Using This Nail Color)
Just Click The BRIGHT GREEN COLORS BELOW:

CLICK ME FOR THE TUTORIAL

Comments