FOTD: Alice On Painkillers




So as you may or may not know. I am a professional procrastinator. I NEVER do my homework and instead I create make up looks. So this is my first Face Of The Day(or night) and i'm calling it "Alice On Painkillers" only cuz', the MAIN color i'm using is this really nice blue from Urban Decay in their limited edition Alice In Wonderland Palette. I used the eyeshadow Alice and its called "Painkiller" from the Show Pony Palette. (Hence the name)







So i hope y'all like it and try it. :)

Products used:
Face:
-Rimmel Fix & Perfect: 001
-MAC Loose Mineral Foundation: Medium Dark
-ELF Studio Blush: Tickled Pink

Eyes:
-MAC Studio Finish Concealer: NW35
-NYX Jumbo Pencil: Lavender
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow: Alice (Or Painkiller in the "Show Pony" Palette)
-MAC eyeshadow: Birds & Berries
-Wet N Wild Matte Black eyeshadow (From "Greed" Color Icon Palette)
-ELF Liquid Liner: Black
-Sassi Lashes: #47
-Revlon Matte eyeshadow: Peach Sorbet

Lips:
-Yves Saint Laurent Lip Liner: #6 (In Natural)
-Wet N Wild Lipstick: Bare It All 902C (The Black Packaging)
-ELF Hyper Shine Lipgloss: Vixen

















Comments