I've Now Entered Project 10 Pan

I never thought I would ever say this, but I have WAY too much make up. I think its time for project 10 pan. Its gonna be torture not to buy any make up but I feel its time. So I did a little bit of research on project 10 pan (by research I mean google + youtube) and I found out that It was all started by lollipop26. She's absolutely brilliant and gorgeous. Shes currently doing Glossed Out '10 but im not doing that since i BARELY buy any lip gloss anyway. but whatever.
to any of you guys that dont know, project 10 pan is basically a no-buy of any make up products unless you use up 10 product to the pan. I figured might as well do that too.

anyway here is my current list of products I will be using up:
1. MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow : Family Silver
2.L'Oreal Lineur Instense: Carbon Black
3.Maybelline Pure Makeup Shine - Free Foundation: Sandy Beige
4.Rimmel London Fix & Perfect: 001
5.Revlon Matte Eyeshadow: Peach Sorbet
6.Wet N Wild Lipstick: Sunset Peach 516C
7.L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara
8.Maybelline Colossal Marcara
9.Maybelline Colour Burst Lipstick: Peachy Scene
10.Jordana Eyeshadow: Toast

Wish Me LUCK

Comments