Stila's Make An Impression In Moscow Review

So This is my first Stila Travel Collectible palette (unfortunately :/)
Im pretty pleased with most of it but some of the shadows are a little hard to work with. Heres my view on it


Photobucket

Photobucket

The eyeshadows are fine, the one that I didnt have to work with a lot was Chill. Its nice and soft. The others werent as pigmented as i thought they would be. They seem very hardly pressed and i had to build it up a little. Once built up though, they were really pretty shades.

Photobucket

The Convertible lip and cheek cream made me into a believer. I am SO in love with them. Theyre like the NYC blushable creme sticks but a little bit more sticky with kinda indicates that it would stay on a little better. The one that the palette came with was Lily. I think this would work for me as a highlight more than a blush. On my lips, its a really pretty shimmery nude color and i have been crazy over it :)

Photobucket

Over all, I think this palette, I wanted to get the other palettes but they werent available in my Sephora stores anymore *sobs*

The eyeshadows arent the most amazing quality but i have other stila shades that arent like this. So im gonna go ahead and infer that these are a different type of eyeshadow (i guess lol) But the Convertible Color is amazing and i would definitely get the regular sized ones :)


Well thats it for now,

till the next post
-Jemm x3

Comments

  1. FYI - they're available on Zappos with free shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really good swatches! I saw a lot of these on Urban Outfitters (sometimes in the store) and at Nordstrom Rack.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment