MAC Blooming Lovely

so unless you were living under a rock. you know that MAC came out with a collection called MAC & Liberty Of London. This was a collaboration with Liberty of London (which as the most amazing prints) and ofcourse MAC. MAC was asked to pick out a print from an archive of what they had and they would incorporate colors that would be appropriate that match the print. I got a few things but one that really stood out was this lipstick. I saw it and fell in love. unfortunately it looks horrible with my skin tone. but I really could care less.


Photobucket

beautiful right?

Photobucket

Blooming Lovely with a little clear gloss
Photobucket


i REALLY love it, its just a little too purple. i would still wear it.


I actually found that a really bright pink lipgloss patted on lightly looks beautiful so its ALL good

Comments