This Love Has Taken Its Toll On Me...

So lets talk about Maroon 5. I have been a huge fan of them ever since they came out with “This Love”. I still remember my cousin and I just belting out the lyrics, and we were around 8 years old. The fact that Maroon 5’s music appealed to a couple of little kids kind of astonished me. Ever since that specific song, I listened all of their songs and fell in love with each of them. Every time I listen to their songs, there is this atmosphere that they create around me. It’s this mature but easy going feeling; it’s almost euphoric in a sense. Its like I’m in my own world when I listen. It wasn’t until I was a little older when I realized what the lyrics meant. I thought it was kind of dirty but I still didn’t care. It actually made me feel even more mature, and that’s kind of what they do. They kind of share that sexual experience with us. They just paint a picture that’s so clear, and it’s not just the physical aspect of it. Their songs let us into their situation and fill us up with somewhat worthless information but in a good way. Anyway, I’ve always followed their career. I love how they grew up; they seemed like this band straight out of college and their music sure showed that too. Their album “Songs About Jane” was unbelievable. They changed the way I thought of music. After years, it seemed like they had given up on music. I personally thought that they broke up until this new album came out from the heavens. “It Wont Be Long Before Soon” came out with their single “Makes Me Wonder”. This reminded me why I loved their band. They more polished and I think had more experience. Anyway, currently they came out with a new single that I fell in love with again. Its “Misery” and lets just say im not the only Maroon 5 fan in my family. My brother is a fan as well and he posted this music video on his facebook. His friend commented and said their was gonna be a concert in Jones Beach (Which is kinda far from here). Heres the interesting part and the reason why im posting this. Tickets are $10 each. They are kinda of like the nosebleed seats but I LOVE Maroon 5 too much to care where im sitting. Anyway, my brother and I are going to the Maroon 5 concert in the Jones Beach Theater. SUPER excited and im definitely posting something once we go. other than Maroon 5 performing, OWL CITY is their opening act! im super excited, hopefully i get to go since we bought tickets already and im hoping we wont get lost.


just click the album and it will take you straight to it

Comments