How To: Depotting My UDPP

So I had reached the point where i was not getting any product. it was time to DEPOT. So you start out with your half full (cause im an optimist) Urban Decay Primer Potion and an empty container, preferably glass but plastic will do.

Photobucket

Take a serrated knife and cut the middle of the bottle. The widest part of the bottle (BTW take out the wand first before you go cutting, youre gonna need that for later)

Once you cut it, this is what it should look like.
Photobucket
LOOK AT ALL OF THAT UDPP! Yeah I know, I was shocked too lol


NEXT: Cut the narrowest part of the bottle like this.
Photobucket


Scrape out all of the UDPP goodness inside, you'll be surprised how much there is in the bottle. I suggest scrapping it out with the wand. Thats why you keep the wand.
Photobucket

Put all of the UDPP in your empty container. REMEMBER TO DISINFECT THE CONTAINER FIRST!! I cannot stress this enough. You dont want bacteria growing in your UDPP.
Photobucket

Your end product will be this pot of UDPP (Similar to MAC's Paint Pots but transparent) None of your money will be wasted and dont worry, the consistency wont change or the staying power. trust me :)

till next time :)
-Jemm x3

Comments