Current Obession: Dark Purple Lips (feat. Wet N Wild) & Taylor Swift

So im sorry ive been seriously slacking on my blog, im very active in LUUUX so come and check that out :D

Anywhoooo.....

So its fall, and we all know that dark purple lips are a HUGE trend right now. This is a trend i NEVER thought i would get into, but oh look at that, i did :D

Photobucket

This is my current obsession, purple lips. not just dark purple lips, but purple :)

Right now, im TOTALLY loving Wet N Wild's Lipstick - Ravin' Raisin 916D

Here it is in all its glory :D

Photobucket

Photobucket


Heres a swatch. aint it SO pigmented? :)


Photobucket

Here is the lipstick in action. I know some people dont like the dark lip, but it brings me into such a fall mood. I still love my corals but i dont think its right for such a cold weather. Plus i love me my purples :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you guys try this out. Its a very bold statement lip, but trust me you'll get a lot of compliments :)


Here is my other obsession, Taylor Swift's Song called "The Story Of Us"
Its not just the story of us, its the story of my teenage life lol.
Listen to it, and fall in love :D




till next time
-Jemm <3

Comments