Maybelline FIT Me! Foundation review :)

Hey guys, long time no talk (blog or w.e.) I know i havent been doing much posting here, but ive been totally obsessed with LUUUX (click the linky button on the side to go on LUUUX) I love the LUUUX community a lot, its a very positive environment and well just see for yourself

anyway, back to the original focus of this post, and its about foundation. Im on a serious foundation kick right know because I pretty much went through 2 foundations (L'Oreal Infallible and Neutrogena Healthy Skin Makeup) So i wanted to check out the newer foundations. One of the big foundations that came out was Maybelline's FIT line. I was very intrigued about this. First thing that really caught my eye was the packaging and the shade selection. i was determined to find the right shade for me :)


So this is it in all its pride and glory :)
Photobucket


Im in the shade 325 - Cream Beige
Photobucket

Pros:
-VERY Blendable
-Has many shade
-Fairly Inexpensive
-Medium but buildable coverage

Cons:
-Has a mild floral scent
-Shows up kind of bright in pictures (because of the SPF)
-Doesnt stay on as long as hoped (still kind of long lasting)


It looks like it would be a matte finish because of this picture but this is just a picture that doesnt have flash
Photobucket


In this picture, (With the flash) you'll notice that my skin looks pretty glowy :) I would say this gives me the same effect as the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Makeup (which is like my favorite foundation) It gives a fairly satin finish and im totally loving it.
Photobucket

Final thoughts? I absolutely love it right now. I think the finish it gives is appropriate for all seasons. and the fact that its under $10 makes it even better.

Its feeling very at home in my messy makeup vanity table. :)
Photobucket

Now that i've tried this, im gonna go back and buy a back up and maybe check out the powder theyre offering :)

So see you guys in the next post, which will be VERY soon. I promise

Love,
-Jemm :)

Comments