Current Obsession: Combat Boot and Nicki Minaj

I first would like to excuse my poses LOL

Hey guys, so i just wanted to share my OOTD and my serious new obsession. Now i live in New York and its a very fashion forward place. Its pretty hard to keep up lol. Sometimes there are some trends that i think are SO outrageous but once i tried them, i fell head over heels in love. (for example, Men's wear. I used to think it would looks horrible on me, but the minute i tried it, it became a serious staple style in my wardrobe)

So a HUGE trend right now is Combat Boots. Specially for spring, it tones down anything that might be super girly or overly floral. I LOVE that look, floral yet rough :) So these are the boots ive been wearing almost everyday. Theyre amazing ly comfortable. They have a zipper on the side with makes it SO much more easier to wear.

So anyway, on to the OOTD. The weather is getting SO much more better here so i decided to wear a gray cardigan and a shirt that has floral detailing on the front. You cant really see it but yeah its there. I know this looks really gray and dreary but i actually used a bright purple bag as a pop of color :)

So thats it. I hope you guys like it. Leave me a comment telling me what your favorite fashion trend for spring? or how do you feel about combat boots? :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


PS. I bought these in Century 21 for just $40 :D
AMAZING DEAL!

Cardigan: Arden B
Shirt: Love Culture
Leggings: Arden B
Shoes: Bought @ Century 21 but company is called Rebels, Theyre available in Karmaloop.com (http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=135291&VendorCode=RBF&iskazbah=False)

Ok NOW for Nicki Minaj, I dont like all of her songs, specially the ones with her talking excesively about her lady parts lol. but she has these songs that are tough but still has a girly beat to it. I posted on last time, but this song has been on serious repeat :D
Its called Last Chance and she collaborated with Natasha Bedingfield

Comments