My Back Up Box :)

Hey guys, i thought i would share with you guys my "Back Up" box :) It used to be my "Back Up" drawer but it got way too filled so i just placed it in a box.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
1. So the first thing you see is my Mint Julep Mask. I have a back up of it because i never want to be without it. Its also not that easy to find for me. Its always either sold out or they dont sell it, so when i do find it, I buy one extra. :)


Photobucket
2. Second picture is suppose to be my brushes, i had another brush here but i used it already. I only have left is my ELF blush brush which i use for my foundation (it works wonders btw for a nice kind of air brushed finish)



Photobucket
3. I have a back up of my Wet N Wild Silent Treatment Trio. I bought this before i knew that they were going to be in their permanent line. But even still, once they restock those trios, ill be buying more of it as back ups because im crazy like that LOL


Photobucket
4.Now my eye stuff :) I have an extra eyelash curler from Revlon which my sister got for me. I have a Jordana eyeshadow (from their old packaging) in Toast. Its my absolute favorite for defining the crease. When i found out that they were discontinuing this, I had to buy a back up. It works unbelievably and its just like a high end eyeshadow. Another eye thing that i have is my Telescopic macscara. I bought a back up when they were selling it for only $5


Photobucket
5. I dont have a lot of lip stuff, but I do have this one lipstick. This is my favorite Red lipstick. Its by L'Oreal and its called True Red and i already started dipping into it. I also have a bunch of Stila Lipglazes that i didnt used yet. I had way to many lipglazes so i just decided to put it in my back up box. The colors are in; Grapefruit, Merry Merry and Apricot


Photobucket
6. For Nail Stuff, these are some things that my friends bought me that i had doubts of already. I have a back up of my China Glaze Nail Strengthener and Growth Formula, a Nail Polish in Chiaroscuro (My FAVORITE nail polish of ALL time). A Confetti Nail Polish in Moon Struck and a Laurent Dornel Nail Polish Called Rose Farouche. Im not sure about the brand because my moms friend got it for me when she was in Paris

So do you guys keep a back up box? if so then, What's In Yours? Leave a comment and tell me :)

Till next time :D
_________________________
Follow My Twitter:
http://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Check Out My Blog:
http://ohmyjemimahxd.blogspot.com/

Comments