My Sigma Brushes Came! Thanks LUUUX :D (PIC HEAVY)

Photobucket

Hey guys so after bitching in twitter for about 2 weeks, my Sigma Brush Order finally came :D
Now dont get me wrong, I love LUUUX and all the people in it but i always had this thought in the back of my mind that LUUUX was just a scam. (Dont lie, i know you had it too! lol) but when I went in my room and found my package, i yelled out "THANK YOU LUUUX" :D
So let me take you through my LUUUX order journey

02/10/2011 - Order Was Completed
02/16/2011 - Processing
02/21/2011 - Completed
03/04/2011 - My Order Came

Like i said, i had many temper tantrums about my order on twitter, and Sigma was actually nice enough to see my tweet and they tweeted back asking me if i wanted to see what the order of my status was. (SUPER nice of Sigma to do that)
So yeah props to Sigma

I promise to do a first impression on the brushes once i thoroughly try them out but so far, things are going good. Im not gonna do a full on review because there are plenty of really good reviews out there lol.

Photobucket


So lets talk a little about my package. In it, they have their famous "Free Gift" a mini version of the E25. (Which im seriously loving right now) I know its suppose to be a mini version of it but I think the handle is long enough for me. Its not too difficult to hold.
Photobucket


Photobucket


So the set is suppose to include a black mirror. But i got white one. Well i first didnt care cus well a mirror is a mirror lol. but then i thought maybe there was a glitch in my order. But then i found a tiny note from Sigma saying "They were out of Black Mirrors" and i thought it was nice of them to put that. They could have just taken out the mirror all together but nope, they still gave me the pearly one which i think is MORE cuter than the black one. So once again Thanks Sigma and LUUUX
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So yeah, in my beautiful mesh black bag (which i am keeping) There are some pamphlets with cleaning instructions and directions on what to do with the brushes. This is great for beginners but i like to think of myself as a little bit more than an amateur. I dont really follow instructions (cus im a bad ass LOL) and well I like finding unconventional way to use something other than its actual purpose
Photobucket

Here is the brush roll it came with. I actually think this is SO gorgeous. its simple but it feels like its great quality and it SO soft :D
Photobucket


Heres what it looks like when i unopened it :D I think i squealed at this moment LOL I was SO excited like you have NO idea lol. I mean they are just brushes but youre talking to a girl who uses broken brushes lol.
Photobucket


Here they are :D Im so excited to try them out. I wont be doing a review only because their are SO many reviews on Sigma brushes so ill just be doing a review for no reason. plus im kind of biased because i think all brushes are awesome lol.
Photobucket

But yeah, thats it for today :D Let me leave you with a song ive been TOTALLY obsessing over. and its by Nicki Minaj! I used to not like her but this song is just amazing. the beat is amazing :D and well the bass is amazing too. hence the song. its called Super Bass

Comments