You SHATTERED me at hello.

Photobucket

So after about a good 2 months of searching for this polish, i FINALLY found it. I actually found this in New York's famous beauty supply store; Ricky's. I actually took a shot in the dark cus i was out with my friends around Columbus Circle and we were going to an event for our club. I just happened to spot Ricky's and well i knew i wasnt gonna find it. I go in and ask the people inside and what did i see just a few inches down my nose? BLACK SHATTER! I gasped SO loud that im sure people from the back could hear me, even with the music blasting. That was it. I HAD to buy it. Unfortunately, Ricky's is INCREDIBLY over priced. (i.e. OPI Polishes are $12+tax D:) Specially for this polish. it was about $15!!!!! But after debating for about 2 seconds, i pulled out my wallet and bought it. and i dont regret a thing :D

The second me and my friends stepped out of the store, i pulled it out and did a little demo for my friends and justified my decision, they were in agreement with me LOL. I kept saying half the time "Am I Crazy for buying this" and all my friends said were "No, its worth it. I should have bought one" (I have very supportive friends lol)

Photobucket

Photobucket

So anyway, here is the Black Shatter polish :D (picture 1 & 2)
I didnt really have a problem applying it. I kept hearing that it was streaky and such but its fine, its not bad. its pretty damn good actually. I dont regret one cent. The 3rd picture is the nail i did in the middle of the street with my friends "Oh"-ing and "Ah"-ing :D

Here is the Rickys Website if you're interested in what it is, or if you're unfamiliar.
http://www.rickysnyc.com/

Well now that i have the Shatter, im SO convinced on buying the other one coming up in the Pirates of the Caribbean collection. YOU BEST BELIEVE IM DOING SOME NOTD's ON THIS :D

Here are some shatter NOTD's that im loving and considering to paint on my nails
•Mica G's "Glittery Lava" (Thats my description btw lol)
http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/shattered-extra-va-vaganza?blog_id=15...

•Holly Ann's "Girly Shatter"
http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/natm-break-leg-warmer-broken-hearted?...

•Cecilia's "Chocolatey Shatter"
http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/black-shatter-and-chocolate-moose

Till the next post :D (which will probably be my shatter polish of the week :D)

P.S. The Nail Colors underneath the shatter is OPI's Shoot out at the OK Coral and Sally Hansen's Strobe Light :)


If you guys want to get your own shatter polish, heres a give away that im currently entering in :D

It ends at April 7th so GO ENTER! :D
Click on the picture to the link or the sidebar

Photobucket

Comments