FOTD: Featuring NARS' Exhibit A

Photobucket

Hey guys, so this is a momentous event. I just bought my very first NARS blush!
Now i'm sure youre saying "Oh you probably bought Orgasm"
well sir, i didnt. I like pushing the envelope on make up so i HAD to get Exhibit A

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you can see, Exhibit A is UNBELIEVABLY crazy looking.
Its SO bright and its SO red.
and i SO love it :D

Photobucket
As you can see, its CRAZY pigmented. This is the finger swatch and lemme say it actually stained my finger.


Photobucket
This is it blended out. As im typing right now, i can still see the stain on my hand from the swatch. This is what i love about it. its SO pigmented that i need the most tiniest bit of it just for my one cheek. I take a big fluffy brush (like the Sigma F30), Tap it once or twice on the blush, tap it off any excess on the back of my hand and still have SO much for my cheeks.

Photobucket
This is it applied the way i explained, it gives kind of a nice "Embarrassed" blush :D Its awesome for everyday even though its a glorious red. You have to be a little bit careful with it though. If you have fair skin, you might lessen your application but it is still really universal.



Now on to my FOTD. Here it is and yes im wearing Exhibit A. isnt it gorgeous! i swear it was worht every single penny.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Products used:
Face:
-Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer: 001
-Revlon Photoready Foundation: 007 Cool Beige
-NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder: 701A Translucent

Cheeks:
-NARS Blush: Exhibit A
-ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder: (Just the bronzer)

Eyes:
-UDPP
-Urban Decay e/s: Wonderland (From the Alice in Wonderland Palette)
-Jordana e/s: Toast
-Jordana e/s: Cocoa
-Wet N Wild e/s: Brulee
-MUFE Diamond Eyeshadow: 201
-Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
-Wet N Wild Creme Eyeliner: Black
-L'Oreal HIP Eyeliner: Gold Charge.

Lips:
-MAC Lipstick: Fresh Salmon

Thats it for now guys :D
Ill get back at you soon.

-Love, Jemm <3

Tell me how you feel about this blush :) as for me, i LA-LA-LA-LA LOVE IT :D
and speaking of LA LA LA Love. Heres a song that reminded me of "LA LA LA"

its LMFAO's La La La. This was last year's summer jam for me. and well im hoping to bring it back this spring :) So here it is


__________________________
Follow My Twitter:
http://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Comments