MAJOR Fashion Haul :D (Pic Heavy)

Photobucket

Hey guys,
so i wanted to share with you. Just a reminder, all pics are mine. Stealing is SO not cool. so anyway, Me and my mom like to make one big shopping trip everyone once a season and make tinier ones throughout the year. This week was our spring seasonal trip. Im only showing you the interesting things, im omitting like one thing and theyre just jeans lol SO anyway lets start with the one shirt i got from this shopping trip :)

Photobucket
I got this simple floral shirt. its a really nice material. I got it at Century 21, it was originally $10 but we got it for $6. Its great for both spring and summer :) and im absolutely smitten with the pattern.

Photobucket
Next are shoes. Now if youve seen some of my shoe posts, you'll know that i LOVE combat boots but these just happen to catch my eye. This style is VERY in right now. It kinda looks like guys loafers. i actually love this whole "Boyfriend" look (even though i dont have one LOL) But these are white so theyre nice and light for spring. I got these for $30

Photobucket
Now next is accessories. Which im sure EVERY girl loves :D I was looking for feather earrings and i found these at a store called Arden B. They were $19 but they were buy one get half off. I LOVEEEEE THEM! Ill insert a picture of me wearing it. I actually wore it the minute i got out of the store.
Photobucket
Theyre VERY heavy duty but they feel like nothing :) I felt like a shopping success when i got these :D They look really nice against my dark hair

Photobucket
Next are the half off bangles that i chose. I kinda just chose these because if the color. i love it. i didnt realize it until now that it matches the shirt i got. sweeeeettt but it came in a bundle and i love me my bangles :)

Photobucket
Next are the sunglasses from Century 21. This is from a brand called Rampage and OMG me and my mom got them for $9 (Originally $30 ish) They have purple tinted lenses and the shape of it is very in for the summer.

Photobucket
Now we head on to the bags. These bags are the absolute BOMBBB. The first one i got is this Black one from a brand called Miss Me (Not really sure of it) Sorry for the weird picture but it was the best i could do lol. So this bag has nice chains and its HUGE which i love because who doesnt love big bags :)
I plan to make this my everyday school bag. In the words of my mom "Its Classy"

Photobucket
Next bag is a nice mint color with a grey undertones. This is unfortunately a bad picture of it :/ Its by a company called Big Buddha, which is actually a vegan brand. So looks like i celebrated Earth Day properly with this bag :D Its called a Dusty Hobo bag

So thats it for now :) Let me know about all the goodies i got :D

Look out for my next post, which will be on my B&BW haul :D
Till next time <3

____________________________
Follow My Twitter:
http://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Comments