Minted Leopard Nails :D

Photobucket

So ive been lately loving doing my nails lately. specially with nail art. I dont have any konad but i do have nail art polishes. If you saw my last post on my Cherry Blossom Nails, you'll see what ive done lol. Now here is another one of my creations :)

Photobucket
Im calling it "Minted Leopard"

I used
•China Glaze's Re-Fresh Mint (Which is my FAVORITE nail polish for this spring season)
Heres a quickie swatch of it, ill do a full post on it, cus it deserves it :)

Photobucket
•Black Nail Art Polish
•White Nail Art Polish
and ofcourse my favorite top coat, INM's Out The Door

If you guys like this, please tell me and ill be willing to do a tutorial on it soon :)

so thats it for now,
Check out my recent post on my "Spring Lips" series, i featured Revlon's Coral Reef

-till later guys :D

Comments