New York Adventures: Coney Island

Photobucket
*Me at Coney Island*


Hey guys,
You might not know but I Live in New York City (Queens to be specific) and well me and my friends LOVE to have little adventures around the city. We have a metro card and a LOT of time on our hands.

Photobucket
*This is me and my friend on the train*

So I thought might as well do a series called "New York Adventures" I'll be featuring some New York landmarks and some of my favorite places to go. So first off in the series is Coney Island. Its located in Brooklyn, New York and you can get there by taking the N,R or Q (Those are just the ones i take) So Coney Island is known mostly for the beach and the amusement park next to it. I've been on the Cyclone (a really scary old wooden roller coaster)

Photobucket
*Me and my friend posing :D*

Photobucket
*Our feet shot :D the leopard tights footies are mine*

Its a great escape for New Yorkers. The hustle and bustle of the city can be a little too much sometimes. Its nice to get away with just a train stop away. When youre here, you'll see a great contrast between the city and the beach. The fresh air, The nice breeze, and the bright sun really get the edge off.

Photobucket
*My Friend, i loved this picture SO much, i HAD to use it :)*

The pictures are just of me and my friends. Im the one with the shorts and the leopard tights. We went and visited when we had half a day from school. it was the perfect day! it was like 70 degrees out and it was SO warm out. but the water was SOO cold! but it was still an awesome day
Here are a butt load of more pictures :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
*Me and my friend were playing a game! :D We ran in the water when the tide went back, and ran back to shore when the wave came in*


Another great thing about Coney Island is that just a few blocks away, there are great delis, bodegas and other fast food stores to go inside in if youre short on cash :) The food stands in the amusement park are pretty afffordable. if you wanted the full experience for it, go for it! :D

So thats it, ill be posting some of these soon.
till then, i will see you guys later :)


*PICS ARE MINE. MY FRIENDS ARE GENEROUS ENOUGH TO LET ME USE IT :D BUT I TRIED TO USE PICTURES OF ME*

Comments