Paris Hilton Fairy Dust Perfume Review (Juicy Couture Dupe!)

So one day, me and my sister were at Sears. She went ahead and bought some make up things and I noticed a table with a bunch of perfumes. i decided to walk over there and i noticed some Paris Hilton's perfumes. I saw that my favorite wasnt there (FML right?) but then i saw others by her. Can i just say how much I love all of Paris Hilton's perfumes! I havent tried out Fairy Dust but i heard that it was good. I picked it up and i noticed it was 75% OFF!!!! So my sister decided to pick it up for me cus it was SO cheap. But anyway back to this review.

Photobucket

Lemme first just say how gaudy the packaging is. I hate the bottle shape, its a little awkward and i feel like it could drop any time i pick it up. Other than the weird bottle, it has the most grotesque picture of a fairy right in front. Yeah its NOT pretty. The top also isnt very cohesive with the bottle. If they designed the bottle around the cap, i have a feeling it would be a much better bottle. As a grade for the packaging, i would give it a D-
Photobucket

Now for the scent. If you smell the scent, you will forget all about the bottle. It is an exact dupe to the Juicy Couture Original Perfume! I actually never thought this would happen because the Juicy Couture scent is my absolute favorite over anything but i feel that its too expensive. So when i smelled this and it smelled exactly like the Juicy one, i screamed and hugged my sister for buying it for me :) For the scent, i would describe it as a girly, musk scent. Its mostly floral but it has a hint of a fruity scent. So for the actual scent, i would give this an A+++++++++++++++++ (Because well come on! its juicy dupe!)

So thats it for my review, How do you feel about this if you have it.
As for me. i love it. I can look past the horrible packaging and thats kind of a first for me. I will be going back and buying a back up actually :)

__________________________
Follow My Twitter:
OhMyJemimahXD

Comments

  1. My nice had been begging for weeks now about this perfume. With your review i might as well give-in to her whims.

    discount perfume

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment