Spring Lips: MAC - Chatterbox

Photobucket

Photobucket

So this is the 3rd installment of my "Spring Lips" series. This is MAC's Chatterbox. Its the absolute perfect pink for spring. This reminds me of a more wearable and pinker version of Up The Amp. Its an amplified finish but it applies like a cremesheen. Its more of a warmer tone but its a fairly neutral tone. Its a super nice pastel kind of pink and it really think anyone can pull it off. It applies like a dream! For me, this is like an amplified version of my lips.
and check out my Bare Lips here LOL.

So how do you feel about this color? do you like pinks? leave it all in the comments. Give me some input :)

Check out my last post on my Spring Lips on Revlon's Coral Reef

till later <3



Photobucket

Photobucket

__________________________
Follow My Twitter:
http://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Comments

  1. OMG...LOOOOVE! I hope this isn't limited edition, is it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment