Spring Lips: MAC - Fresh Salmon

Photobucket

Hey Guys :)
So this is my 4th installment of my "Spring Lips" series. This post is going to be about MAC's Fresh Salmon. This is unfortunately limited edition so sorry to those who cant get a hold of it but ive heard that a lot of people are getting these at CCO's.

Photobucket

This is a rather unique shade actually, ive tried to dupe it as much as i can but the closest ive come to a dupe is Maybelline's Peachy Scene. So anyway, this is a frost lipstick but its actually pretty pigmented. It has a Salmon base but it sheens coral. it also has a golden shimmer to it which make it a great transition color from Spring to Summer. If you find a good dupe for it, PLEASE let me know :D

Photobucket

So how do you feel about this color? let me know in the comments :)

Check out my last post of my "Spring Lips" series about MAC's Chatterbox

For a reference, here are my Bare Lips

till later guys :D

_______________________________________
Follow My Twitter:
http://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Follow My Blog too :)
http://www.OhMyJemimahXD.Blogspot.com

Comments

Post a Comment