Spring Lips: Revlon - Coral Reef :)

So here is the first post on my series called "Spring Lips"
Now we all know that coral is a staple to anyones make up routine during spring time. From lips to cheeks to even eyes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

here is a lipgloss that i feel everyone must have for this upcoming spring. This is Revlon's Coral Reef. I would describe it as a "jelly" based lipgloss. Its very see through but it covers the lips nicely with a tint of coral. Its a creme color so there is absolutely no shimmer in this. I carry this around in my make up bag everyday during spring. This is not that sticky but it stays on the lips nicely. Here is a picture of my Bare Lips to show you guys the pigmentation of it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a staple and a great investment for your spring make up routine.

I hope you guys try this out :) Pick it up next time you see it and see if you like it. I think it works for any skin tone. Its fairly pigmented enough for anyone to rock it.

So hopefully you guys enjoyed my first post on my "Spring Lips" Series! I will have more posts soon i promise :)

Till later! <3

Comments

  1. I love all the colors you selected for your spring serie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment