1st Blog Award :)

Well the guys, I just got my first blog award from Shadow's Nail Art and well i wanna thank her for popping my Award cherry :) Its the "Kreativ Blogger" Award. and there are some things i had to fulfill :) I had to pass it on to 10 bloggers (Easy Peasy!) and write 10 facts (Not so easy)

Photobucket

Here are the facts. I hope I dont bore you guys LOL:
1. My name REALLY is Jemimah. Yeah, like the pancake but with an H on the end.
2. Fafinette is my absolute favorite artist. Even before the MAC collection. She's an excellent french artist :)
3. I have a Blackberry, which im COMPLETELY obsessed with <3
4. I'm Filipino. Which seems to be a surprise to some people. Ive gotten "Hispanic" and "Hawaiian" before LOL
5. I am one of Lady GaGa's Little Monsters :D
6. My iPod is SO eclectic (from Justin Bieber, Lupe Fiasco, Wax, Taylor Swift, and Wiz Khalifa)
7. I like to study with music BLASTING. It helps me relax :)
8. I wish to study Microbiology or Medical Engineering in College (1 more year! :D)
9. I'm slowly but exponentially am loving NARS WAY more than MAC
10. I used to type like my caps lock was having a seizure. (a lOt l!kE ThIs) <- that was painful to write LOL


Here are the lovely blogs that I have grown to really love. Ive learned a lot from them, I hope you learn some things too :D

1. Shadow's Nail Art

2. Miss Natty's Beauty Diary Blog

3. Lovefemme

4. Kiss an Makeup

5. Bubblegarm

6. BeautyRedefined by Pang

7. Secrets Behind the Closet Door

8. x Beauty Geek x

9. Babbling Brooke

10. <333 Life

Comments

  1. Aww thank you for the award sweetie :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for thinking of me girly! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award :). You have an awesome blog! Definitely following you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment