OPI's Silver Shatter and Some Combos :D

Hey guys,
So I have a tiny story for you guys. Well as you guys know, the Pirates of The Caribbean OPI collection came out recently. Im LOVING all of the colors there. Im still looking for the regular colors but if you didnt know, they released it with a Silver Shatter polish. Well, this polish is limited edition i believe so i knew i wasnt gonna get it. specially because it took me about a good 6 months until i got the black shatter. I actually looks all over New York City just looking for that polish. I eventually gave up. Well, today i actually went to go to a Beauty Supply store that i knew would never have the shatter polishes. I went in to buy some skin care things but then in the corner of my eye. I saw it, it was the Silver Polish. They had the Black Shatter too! Isnt that weird? the day i gave up on my search, i found it :D

Well anyway, enough babbling. Black to the polish :D
I find with the OPI crackles, as time goes on, its crackle becomes more like how its shown on the cap
Photobucket


Here is the polish :) I have a feeling since it has a shimmer, it doesnt crackle just as well but ill keep you guys updated.
Photobucket


Here are the combos i kinda just thought would look nice with the silver shatter


This is the shatter with China Glaze's Aqua Baby. I thought a nice creme aqua would look nice against the shimmer. and it kinda does.
Photobucket


This one is Maybelline's Summer N Spice. It wanted a nice kind of copper and silver contrast so i picked a metallic color. its not bad :)
Photobucket


This is it with OPI's Jade is The New Black. Ive tried this with the black shatter and i didnt like it as much, i was kinda hoping that the silver would make the green pop. It does a little but then again, i did put a really thick coat by accident
Photobucket


This is it with OPI's Parlez Vous OPI, I wanted what it looked like with a light color. Its actually not so bad. This is my second favorite combo.
Photobucket


This is it with China Glaze's Scarlet. This is what i picked up first. Only because i knew that i wasnt gonna be able to get the red shatter, i figured putting a red base would look nice. and it DOES! this is my favorite combo! expect a post on this :)
Photobucket

So tell me which one you like :)

Photobucket

Have you gotten any of the crackle polishes? If you havent, then you really should get on the band wagon :)

So thats it for polish talk, let me share with you guys my recent song obsession. Im loving Lupe Fiasco right now :) and this is just one of the songs im loving. Just click play and start loving it

Comments

  1. they all look great! and you thought you wasnt gonna be able to get it. You always find thing when your not looking for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just bought the silver shatter and I'm so happy! I came through your blog because I searched for a good combo! yours look great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment