Recent NARS Purchases :D

Hey Guys, i know. Long time no post, but now im back (for a little) and i have a new post for you guys :)

Photobucket
So its spring. FINALLY, and so many companys are coming out with their own spring collection. Personally, i got SO tired of MAC's collections. Dont get me wrong, they look nice and all but i feel like theyre the same thing over and over and over.....

Just when i was about to give up, i saw NARS' collection. It doesnt look very "spring" like but there were 2 products that i just HAD to have. So here are my purchases :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I picked up their eyeshadow duo in Dogon. Like i said, its not the most spring like thing ever but it looks unbelievable beautiful. i know im gonna get a lot of uses out of it. It comes with this really pretty kind of duoochrome nutty shade and a black metallic shade with hints of turquoise. It really swatches more like a black. Well swatches and reviews soon :)

Photobucket

The other thing that i got was one of their Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bolero. I only got this because this is the Matte twin sister of MAC's Ever Hip and i unfortunately was unable to get it from the recent fashion flower collection. I still have my other one but im saving it. I actually tweeted a swatch of them next to each other and its pretty damn close

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So thats it, i still have a long list of NARS things to buy but right now, im very content with all my purchases. They just made my NARS obsession grow even more!

So what do you think about my new purchases? leave it in the comments below :)

Comments

  1. Hey doll, I wanted to let you know I've passed along an award to your blog. It is up on my blog at the moment (as I leave you this comment, it is my newest post.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment