Spring Lips: MAC - Ever Hip :)

Photobucket


Hey guys, so im back with another one of my Spring Lips posts. Im here again with a MAC Lipstick. This is also limited edition but im posting this now because its getting repromoted by MAC's Fashion Flower Collection thats coming out this April 28th, 2011 so if you like it, go out and get it when it comes out. Well this specific lipstick is Ever Hip.

Photobucket

I was actually really lucky that i got a hold of it the last time it came out the first time in the Liberty Of London Collection. This is a Cremesheen finish so its fairly pigmented. Check out my Bare Lips for a reference of how pigmented they are.

Photobucket

Photobucket

To be totally honest, i LOVE it. Its pretty light but it works amazingly with my skin tone. It might be a little light for darker skin tones but its still really gorgeous. I think it might work as a peachy nude.

Photobucket

But if i need a brighter cream colored lipstick, this is what i reach for. This is actually my most used lipstick as you can see from how short it is LOL.

But anyway, please pick this up when you get the chance. I guarantee you wont regret it. Its a lovely shade to have in your collection.

Please check out my last Spring Lips post on MAC's Fresh Salmon

till later :)
____________________________
Follow My Twitter:
http://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Comments

  1. It looks gorgeous, but I bet it would look neon against my super pale skintone x=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the lippies from that collection. Sadly, I didn't get my hands on this one. I love the packaging! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment