NOTD: Tribal Nails :)

Hey Guys :)
I have another nail post here for you guys. Its on Tribal Nails :)

and here is the nail art i did :)
Photobucket

I actually didnt know about this trend until i saw Amanda Panda's NOTD That was the first time i saw it and ive been meaning to do it. It seemed really complicated and i was right lol. The only used a black nail art and i had to fill in the green with the huge OPI brush and that was a serious pain lol. It look me about 1 hour only because im very neurotic and i wanted it to be very straight so i had to be meticulous about it. but the end it looks nice and i guess it was worth it? lol

Photobucket

Anyway, Here is the final overview of it :)
• Base: Color Club's Best Dressed List
• Green: OPI's Jade is the New Black
• Lines: L.A. Colors Black Nail Art

Photobucket

So what do you guys think of it? lemme know in the comments

till later
- Jemimah <3

Comments

  1. I love it! Looks so good, I wish I was able to even do the most basic of nail art but I can't xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. even though you said it was complicated this turned out really good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment