OPI - Fiercely Fiona :)

Photobucket

Hey guys,
So this is OPI's Fiercely Fiona. Its summer and im on a serious yellow kick. I tried to look into my collection for one that wasnt sheer. This was the only one i had.

Photobucket

Now for the color, i would say that is isnt fully yellow. It kinda has a hint of green. this is from the Shrek Collection from last year i think, so i think that OPI was centering this color on what they thought Fiona's skin would look like if she was real and i say good job OPI :) from personal experiences, i say this looks a LOT like an unrippen mango. i think filipinos know what im talking about right? mango with bagoong, YUM :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now since i raved about the color so much, lets talk about its formulation. I really do love the color but i BARELY wear this polish and theres a reason for it. The formula of this is SO ridiculously difficult to work with! It is opaque, ill give it that but it applies so streaky and kinda really hard. I hate having to deal with it. I take about 3 coats for a nice even and not bumpy coat.

Other than the bad formulation, its not a bad color. it really suits my skin tone for a yellow. This color stains so i do have to wear a base coat but then again i really didnt mind so much.

So how do you feel about this color? lemme know in the comments :)

till later
- Jemimah <3

___________________________
Follow My Twitter:
http://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Follow My Blog too :)
http://www.OhMyJemimahXD.Blogspot.com

Comments