Color Play Tuesday: Purple :)

Hey Guys :)
So i wanted to start this thing called "Color Play" Like many others, i am a VERY neutral girl. I have SO many eyeshadows with a million different colors but i always stay with my many shades of brown. I wanted just atleast one day of the week to play with some of the many colors that i have. Anyway, on to the eye look :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I mainly used colors from my Urban Decay NYC palette that i had to wait on line for about 4 hours at their preview event a year ago :) It was about time that i used these colors. but anyway, here are the products i used:
- UDPP
- UD Eyeshadow in Bordello
- UD Eyeshadow in Psychedelic Sister
- UD Eyeshadow in Rockstar
- UD Eyeshadow in Perversion
- UD Eyeliner in Ransom
- Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Peach Sorbet
- eBay Lashes #2 (criss cross lashes)
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara

Soooo sorry that you can see the band on my lashes, i was using the eBay lashes that i just got currently

So.. what do you guys think of this? let me know in the comments below. Also give me some colors that i could experiment with :)

till later
- Jemimah <3

Comments