Essie's Mademoiselle :)

Hey Guys
So this post is about Essie's Mademoiselle. I actually got this as a gift from one of my friends. Before putting it on my nails. I fell in love with the color immediately. It’s a kind of peachy nude color. When I tried it on, it turned out to be quite sheer.

Photobucket

So like I said, its totally sheer. The pictures that im showing you now is about 3 coats. I actually didn’t think that I was gonna like it but I really do. It makes it look like I have a French tip and i love having a French tip on. Since were on the topic of French tips, I say this would be perfect as a base for a French tip. I still really like it on its own though. It just makes my nails look so much more longer than it really is.

Photobucket

Photobucket

To be totally honest though, I would have never bought this on my own since its SO sheer. But I am glad that I have it. It’s a great staple for anyone who likes doing French tips.

So anyway, what do you guys think of this polish? let me know in the comment

till later
- Jemimah <3

Comments