July Favorites :)

Hey guys,
So its just about that time for July Favorites again! :)
This time, i dont have a whole lot to show only because i havent been using a lot

Photobucket

Eyes
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Well surprise, surprise. Look what made it into my favorites :D Since my Urban Decay Haul, ive been using this palette everyday. And when i say "Everyday" i mean EVERYDAY! lol. If its not just a highlight color, its something to darken my crease. I just always reach for it. Plus i like the feel of the velvet :)
Photobucket


Maybelline One By One Mascara - This specific tube isnt the one ive been using but its much prettier to show than the other tube. Ive been really loving this mascara. I use the water proof version and i just think it hold the curl unbelievably! And i have "asian" lashes. I kinda need the curl to hold or else the lashes would just fall down lol. But anyway, im totally loving this mascara :)
Photobucket




Cheeks
- Ive been reaching for these two things a lot. This has been my summer duo :)
Photobucket

NARS Exhibit A Blush - I know this might seem like a crazy color but trust me, i just use it with a SUPER light hand, i might like just tapping the brush one time and brush it on my cheeks. The reason that im loving this is because it lasts SO long and during those hot July days, i needed my blush to last :)

Wet N Wild Princess Bronzer - I heard a lot of good things about this. Im always a little skeptical of bronzer, but i figured, its Wet N Wild, so it must be good. And my assumption was right! :D Its the best bronzer ive ever used! Its currently in my "Holy Grail" List :) I thought that there would be a lot of shimmer in it, but its actually really subtle and its great for contouring :)




Lips
Photobucket
Cover Girl Lipstick in Fairytale (405) - I have been loving both this color and this lipstick formula :) It lasts SO long! and frankly, i have a LONGGG list of colors im planning to buy. Another thing is that once the lipstick wears off, i leaves a kind of stain that i love :) Im loving the color because i always do a plain eye so a bright color is great :)


Photobucket
ELF's Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips - On the other side of the color spectrum, ive been loving this color too. On the days that i do a very light "smoky" eye, i like pairing it with this. I also love that it has that cooling kind of mint feeling which is again, perfect for summer :)




Nails
Photobucket
OPI's Sparrow Me The Drama - This is a repeat favorite from June :) I just loved it way too much and ive been using it a lot too! It looks amazing with my skin tone and i love it! :D

SO thats pretty much it! :D
BTW, im sorry ive been on a slight hiatus from blogging but ill try to post up more soon :)

till later
- Jemimah <3 BTW! Im in a contest on Facebook for a nail art thing, i really hope you guys vote for me.

• CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR ME :)
• CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR ME :D
• CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR ME ♥

Comments