New Perfume Obession: Paris Hilton Passport Perfume in South Beach :)

Photobucket

Hey Guys :)
So I wanted to share with you guys my new perfume obsession. It’s the Paris Hilton Passport Perfume in South Beach. This is usually $45 but I got it for about $25 at Century 21. I don’t really know how to describe it, but hey ill try lol.
So Its VERY floral but its kind of fresh. Its has that floral scent at first when you spray it but after a little bit, that “fresh” note comes out. After awhile, theres a really nice floral musk in it.

The perfume is amazing but the packaging is just plain tacky! I think this was targeted for younger girls because of the cartoon on both the box packaging and the bottle. The bottle is made up of acrylic I think, or some kind of plastic alloy.

On a side note, I really LOVE most of Paris Hilton’s perfumes. I know it’s a little weird but I absolutely love it. They’re all kind of light but musky and its very girly. The one thing that I love about this perfume is that its not unbelievably girly as her other perfumes. I can kind of tell that some people would like it.

So have you guys tried this perfume? Or any of Paris Hilton’s perfumes? Let me know in the comments :)
Till later
-Jemimah <3

Comments