OOTD: The Statement Necklace :)

Photobucket

Hey Guys :)
So this is my OOTD. Its just something that i threw on. I mostly just put this outfit together because of the necklace :) I found out about this gorgeous necklace through Liliana Lopez and i gotta say THANK YOU SO MUCH! Ive always wanted this necklace but i didnt wanna pay $75 for them. Thankfully Liliana found a dupe for them :) I jumped on that SO fast. I just got it this week and ive been dying to wear it! Anyway, this is how i wore it.


I wore a loose army colored shirt. It is loose so i decided to wear a black tank under it. It was actually perfect because i wore a black and white striped bondage skirt that i got in Forever 21. I was going to wear a plain back skirt but i thought that was too much black, specially for the summer. So i went with the stripes. I also like that theres some type of pattern. other than just the necklace. As for accesories, im not really wearing any braclets or rings. I really wanted the necklace to stand out :) As for shoes, im wearing my Diane Von Furstenberg Sandals that i got from century 21.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Final Overview
• Top: Charlotte Russe
• Skirt: Forever 21
• Necklace: eBay
• Shoes: Diane Von Furstenberg

So tell me what you think of this in the comments below :)

till later
- Jemimah <3

__________________________
Follow My Twitter:
http://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Comments