Review: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Makeup (:

Photobucket

Hey Guys
So i have a review for you guys. Its on Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Liquid Make Up.

Frankly, i know there was a LOT of hype about this product last year in the beauty community and i believe that it was well deserved. They say that its a dupe for NARS Sheer Glow. I have yet to try it out but if its anything like this foundation, i might just go ahead and invest in it :)

PROS:
• Build-able Coverage
• Has a pleasant scent
• Gives a Dewy Finish (Not to "dewy" even with oily skin)
• Packaging is sleek
• "Conditions" the skin
• Doesnt break ME out (It might break out some people but it works for me)
• Lasts fairly long

CONS:
• No Pump :(
• Can get a little messy
• They dont have the biggest selection of colors

So lets go over the list i have. The others a pretty self explanatory but i wanna explain the whole "dewy" finish thing. I have very oily skin and i really steered away from this foundation. When i finally got the courage to try this, i was surprised that it didnt make me look like a giant grease ball. It kept its dewyness all day and kept my oil in check :) As for the fact that it "conditions" my skin. I have bad acne and when i do get scared that foundations will just make my face break out more, but i found that this foundation keeps little break outs at bay

Photobucket
*I wear the shade Honey Beige 110*

Photobucket


This is definitely my Holy Grail foundation. Ive gone through about 2 bottles since i bought this last year. Thankfully, i match with the darkest shade they have. Hopefully they come out with more shades. If they included a pump, it would be totally perfect!

So tell me what you think about this foundation, do you have it? have you tried it? let me know in the comments :)

till later
- Jemimah :)

__________________________
Follow My Twitter:
http://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Comments