REVIEW: NYX's Jumbo Pencil in Milk

Hey Guys
So I have a review today on NYX’s Jumbo Pencil in Milk. I wanna first of all say. WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE? I actually didn’t believe in the hype on this. I always bought the other ones. I only bought the shimmer ones. I was never really impressed so I never really bought more. I then decided to buy the the Milk one, I wasn’t expecting much from this because the other ones are a little bit iffy, but when I used it, it pretty much launched its way into my Holy Grail list.


Photobucket

So anyway, here are the pros and cons :)
PROS:
• VERY Pigmented
• A little goes a long way
• It doesn’t crease as much as the other Jumbo pencils
• It has many different purposes
• Works great as an eyeliner

CONS:
Nothing here :)


Photobucket


So I pretty much LOVE this. I shall be buying back ups but I really know they wont be discontinuing it. I think ill purchase one for an up coming giveaway soon :)

So do you guys have this? Let me know in the comments! :)
Till later
- Jemimah <3

Comments