Hey Guys :)
So Im incredibly late on this but here are my November Favorites. Its been a while since ive done a post on my favorites only because i was a little busy and i havent really been changing my make up routine. But now that the weather here in New York is getting much MUCH colder, My make up changes along with it. Anyway, here are my favorites.
• Signature Vanilla: Apricot - Ive been really love this. I feel like its musky vanilla-y scent makes it awesome for winter. Ive been super dry specially because of the cold, I feel more moisturized with this scent. It lasts SO long too! I never really liked it until now
• MAC Studio Fix Powder - So I have been reaching for this SO many times this season. All ive been doing is putting a little foundation on any "necessary" areas and i blend it out with this powder. So I havent been wearing as much foundation and this is all that im wearing. Ill have a more in depth review of this soon :)
• NARS Blush in Exhibit A - Before you say anything, i know you might think that this is a little too bright for fall but I seriously do love it. I feel like i look nice and "flushed" which i do like. I dont get "red" during the cold weather and with the blush, i can :)
• Stila Eyeshadow in Tolima - I have been reaching for this all month. I used to as a crease color. i dont usually like using this for summer because of its grayish undertone, but since its more appropriate for the season then i use it more :) It goes with a lot of the shadows that i like wearing.
• NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk - Ive always been using this but i havent showed it in a post yet. I use this for everything! Waterline, eyeshadow base, brow bone highlight and inner corner highlight. Its the most versatile make up product that i have. Im surprised that I havent run out of it yet lol
• Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle - This has been in my bag ever since i bought it. I never really thought that i would like it but it looks SO perfect with my skin tone. its a nice pinkish nude color and again, its an amazing product :)
• Revlon Lip Stick in Blush - Yet another nude color. Again, its just another easy color that i dont need to worry about. I just put it on even without a mirror. Anyway, i personally think this is my favorite nude lipstick :)
• Tarte LipSurgence in Perky - So this was the only lip tint that i was excited about in that set that i got and i had every right to be excited. It feel great on the lips but it provides such a great color too. its a super nice pink on my lips even though it seem like a peachy color. Its fairly sheer but i still love it :)
• Sigma Foundation Brush F60 - Since i havent been wearing such a crazy layers of foundation, i only use it for smaller areas. I therefore needed something tinier to apply it with. Ive been reaching for this for the past month. Its pretty good but i think there are better ones. this is just the ones ive been using the most.
Anyway, let me know what you guys love this past month in the comments :)