Review: Sigma F35 Tapered Highlight Brush

Photobucket

Hey Guys!
So im here with a review on the Sigma F35 Tapered Highlighting brush. If you guys saw my last Mail Haul, I recently got the Sigma Premium Kit from accumulating my LUUUX points. I got a lot of new brushes and i have a lot of opinions on all the brushes. I wont be doing reviews on all of the brushes, but just a few selected ones. This one is the Sigma Tapered Highlight brush.

Photobucket

Photobucket

As the name says, its tapered and i guess its suppose to be for highlight. I have tried it for highlight and since it is tapered, you could highlight small areas like your cheekbones or the bridge of your nose. The brush is still thick enough to highlight the center of your face or anywhere else you'd want to highlight.

Now what i use this brush the most for is contouring. I know its suppose to be for highlight but i personally prefer it for that because it really fits the contours of my face. Well, the few contours of my face lol. The tapered end applies the color well and since it is fairly thick, it blends it out well too.

The first time i used it, there was no shedding and when i cleaned it for the first time too, still no shedding. The brush is very soft and its great to have in your collection :)

So overall, i would give this brush a A. I like brushes that i have a multi purpose.

So how do you feel about this brush? do you want it? do you have it? let me know in the comments :)

till later
- Jemimah <3

__________________________
Follow My Twitter:
http://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Comments