How I Keep My Polishes In Order (:

Photobucket

Hey Guys :)

So I, like a lot of people here am a big polish collector. I recently have 119 this is after I gave away about 20 of my polishes to my friends. That’s still a lot to keep track of so i wanted to share how I did keep track of them.
Photobucket


One major thing that I use is Nail Wheels. These can be easily bought in eBay for a super cheap price. I know Sally’s sell them too but I cant really justify myself for buying plastic nail wheels for $6 when I could get double the nail wheels for 1/3 of the price.
Photobucket


I wrote on the back of the nail wheels and numbered them, They are coordinated by brand and color. I keep a file of all the names on my computer and the numbers tell what the name is. So if I need to find a specific color, I could search it on my file and see.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Another reason why I love nail polish wheels is if im indecisive about what polish to where, i could just hold one of the nails over my nails and check :)
Photobucket

Its actually pretty simple when you think of it, but with a big collection that I have (and its still growing) I feel that it’s appropriate to have some type of organization system.

Anyway, let me know in the comments how you keep your polishes in order :)

Till later
- Jemimah <3

___________________________
Follow My Twitter:
http://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Comments