My Eyeshadow Collection: Part 2 (Quads & Palettes)

Photobucket

Hey Guys :)
So im back with another part of my collection. This time its palettes and quads. Im a big collector of palettes so here are all of them that i use more or less on a daily basis.

Photobucket

Check out the 1st part of my eyeshadow collection which is Singles, Duos, & Trios.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Urban Decay
- Alice in Wonderland Palette
- Box of Shadows Volume 3
- Naked Palette

Wet N Wild
- Comfort Zone 8 Pan Palette
- Night Elf Palette
- Snow Sprite Palette
- Lust Palette
- Vanity Palette
- Greed Palette

Stila
- Noire Palette
- Artist Pro Palette

ELF (Custom Made Palette)
- Golden Glow
- Pink Ice
- Dusk
- Moondust

NYX
- Romance 10 Color Palette

MAC
- MAC Fafi Eyes 1
- Inside my MAC palette is mostly just Jordana eyeshadows and the older Wet N Wild eyeshadows that i depotted.

Tarte

- True Blood Palette

Anyway, let me know which one is your favorite palette. Leave it in the comments :)

till later
- Jemimah <3

___________________________
Follow My Twitter:
http://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Comments