NARS Haul via Sephora :D

Photobucket

Hey Guys!
SO if you guys havent seen yet, Sephora.com is having a special on NARS Eyeshadows. Theyre selling it for $8! so If you guys are a NARS collector like myself, i suggest that you pounce on these quick.

Photobucket

I got my usual 3 samples too which were:
- Ole Henriksen Micro Mini Peel System
- Shiseido Super Performance Serum
- Dr. Brant Dark Circles Away

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also got a code online that got me 7 samples of their famous skin care items. Im SO sorry, i forgot the code but im sure you'll find it online
- Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Serum
- Kate Somerville Exfoliator
- Jurlique Gel Serum
- Boscia Nightly Hydration
- Ren Peel Mask
- BareMinerals Cleanser
- Dr. Brant Anti-Aging Mattifying Lotion

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyway, on to the main event. i got 2 shadows. They are SOO cute too! I included some pictures in comparison of the size of the shadows. Its a little bigger than a MAC shadow, but a whole lot smaller than a NARS blush. Anyway, here are the colors i got

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

• NARS Eyeshadow in California: A kind of brown, and bronzy copper
• NARS Eyeshadow in Night Sun: A VERY glittery yellow. I love it though. its very wearable for everyday. Its great for "shiny" lids.

I hope that you guys take advantage of this special! The shadows are pretty amazing!

Anyway, let me know what you think of my recent purchases in the comments :)

till later
- Jemimah

___________________________
Follow My Twitter:
http://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Comments