Monday, December 12, 2011
Fall/Winter Polish Picks :)
So I know it might be a little late but i wanted to share my nail polish picks for Fall and winter. I have three categories and they might not be totally appropriate but they work out pretty well. Anyway, My basis of the polishes i picked were just the ones that i've been reaching for the entire season. Anyway, here are my picks :) And FYI. These do range in brands :)
• OPI's Red Hot Gift: This is a classic red and i think that everyone needs a good red. This polish is just the one that ive been loving at the moments. I personally think that this works well for everyone.
• China Glaze's Seduce Me: Now i know what you're thinking, this is totally not a red but i really love this. Its a nice and dark color but its still fairly feminine. Its perfect for those days that you wanna feel girly. Again, this is still a must have for fall/winter
• Revlon's Facets of Fuchsia: Since glitters are quite in this season, then Facets of Fuchsia is perfect. This is dark but it is really pretty. This is suppose to be a dupe for Deborah Lippman's Bad Romance. It looks like purple from afar but when up close, its fuchsia color really shows through.
• Sephora's City Amazon: This is a gorgeous gray color. i think this is a true "gray". Its not too warm or too cool but it works pretty well on me. Its also a really opaque color. Its a great concrete color :)
• China Glaze's Below Deck: This is one of the first taupes that i really love. It has a purple hue to it and it makes it a great color for fall. Its another great cream opaque color.
• OPI's You Dont Know Jacques: Ive always worn this color for a while! Its very nice and opaque and its a nice classic OPI color. Its a brown shade that has a gray tint to it and i just LOVE it :)
• OPI's Mermaid's Tears: Now you might think that this is a little too bright for fall but since it has a kind of gray color to it, Its nice and murky so it makes it pretty appropriate for fall.
• Deborah Lippman's I Know What Boys Like: This is another color that you guys might think is a little too bright for fall. But since it is a self proclaimed "Blurple" Its pretty dark enough to pull of during the fall/winter. Ive been wearing a lot of dark colors for the season and a nice pop of color is great, even on the nails.
• OPI's Skull and Glossbones: This is a very awesome gray color. I didnt put this with the "Taupes" because i felt that this was too bright to be a taupe. This makes me think of a gray but more on the white side. This makes it really nice and versatile for fall. I wear some deep colors sometimes for fall and wearing this can really blend in nicely with my outfits.