OOTD: Hello Kitty Chic ♥

Photobucket

Hey Guys :)

So I wanted to share with you guys my OOTD and this is by far my most FAVORITE for the entire fall season. If you guys arent aware, Forever 21 had a collection out that featured Hello Kitty. Since i am asian and being asian means that you immediately have a Hello Kitty obsession. I actually first saw this collection at the store in Times Square. I KNEW i had to pick up atleast one thing. To be honest, i wasnt so amused except for one thing. I only got the one cardigan that has a kind of dusty rose color with bow patterns. I took a picture of the pattern and you can see that it has subtle hints of the famous cat :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Anyway, I decided to look a little more sophisticated for this so i decided to wear a white shirt from F21 and i wore a bondage skirt from Arden B. It was a little cold so i went and wore some tights with it. It looked a little took dark so i went ahead and wore brown boots.


Photobucket


Let me just say how many compliments i had! from both boys and girls! The boys were interested in the pattern which is actually really funny lol.

Anyway, heres is a quick break down on what i wore

• Cardigan - Forever 21
• Shirt - Forever 21
• Skirt - Arden B
• Tights - Betsey Johnson
• Boots - Steve Madden

Anyway, let me know what you guys think about my outfit in the comments :)

till later
- Jemimah <3

Comments

  1. OMGOSH! Love your outfit, especially your cardigan! That is definitely a more grown up way to wear hello kitty LOL...Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment