Sephora's City Amazon :)


Photobucket

Hey Guys :)

Im back with another nail polish post and this one is a surprising one. My friend got me this trio of nail polishes a long time ago for my birthday and i didnt really get a chance to use them until now. Theyre a trio of Sephora nail polishes. Im not one to usually get the Sephora nail polishes but from what I can see, they seem like good quality. So anyway, lets get to the nail polish :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

So this color is called City Amazon. its a gorgeous kind of concrete gray color and its a nice creamy gray color. Its VERY opaque. I always apply 3 coats but this time i only applied 2 coats. The formula of it is kind of thick but im sure it was just because of the thicker brush. I think this is a rather appropriate fall polish and i really love it :)

Anyway, let me know what you guys think of this polish.

till later
- Jemimah <3

Comments