Hunger Games Week: China Glaze - Harvest Moon :)

Hey Guys!
Welcome to Day 3 of Hunger Games Week. If you guys have yet to see the other 2 posts that I put up the last 2 days, then I will definitely link them down below.

Photobucket

But anyway, here is Day 3. As of today. We have 3 days till the Hunger Games premier and following along with my nail polish theme, here is Harvest Moon.

Photobucket

This polish is based of from District 9 which is the Grain district. Im not totally a hundred percent sure of how this nail polish is suppose to represent the District. Its not always well represented in the books. All we know is that they are responsible for grain. Irregardless, this polish is probably one of my favorites for the entire collection. Its a beautiful kind of antiqued copper color and its VERY much a metallic color.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Its an amazingly opaque color. It takes about 1 coat to get its full opacity but if you want the full on "metallic" look, then I would say 2-3 would be great. It lasted amazingly well throughout the week. I wore it for an entire week (which is kind of unheard of. I Always change my nail polish every 2-3 days) and throughout the week, i had the most minimal chipping that I've had in a while. It truely is incredible

Anyway, let me know what you guys think of this nail polish in the comments below :)

If you missed any of the Hunger Games Week posts that i put up, please click here:
Day One - Smoke and Ashes
Day Two - Diamond In The Rough

till later!
- Jemimah


May The Odds Every Be In Your Favor...

___________________________________________
Follow My Blog!:
http://www.OhMyJemimahXD.blogspot.com

Follow Me On Twitter for Any Updates:
https://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Comments