Current Favorites :)

Photobucket

Hey Guys!
I wanted to go ahead and show my Current Favorites. I haven't done a "favorites" post in a while and i thought doing a more "current" one is fitting. Anyway, here are just a couple of products that i've been loving.


EYES
Photobucket
LORAC Behind The Scenes Eyeshadow Primer: I bought this primer during the Ulta sale, and i've been using ever since. I gotta say, this is going to be my new holy grail primer. This lasts MUCH longer than my Urban Decay Primer. I suggest that you guys should try it out

Covergirl Cream Shadow in Blue Bomb: My mom actually gave me this cream shadow. I thought of uses for this and while experimenting, i used it as an inner corner highlight and it actually really opens up your eyes. Ive been loving how long this stays on as well. Another great product.

Maybelline Color Tattoos in Tough as Taupe and Bold Gold: I LOVE these cream shadows! I was never a big fan of cream shadows, they always usually crease on me. This might be the first cream shadow that very creased on me.. and I didnt even set it with a shadow. I must say im incredible impressed by it :)


Photobucket

MAC Eyeliner in Minted: I have been crazy over green liners lately. This is definitely my favorite. Its a nice emerald base with a light teal shimmer. I think this is a part of their permanent collection and this definitely makes green eyes pop.

Maybelline Gel Liner in Forrest: This is a again another green liner. I usually use this as a base for my MAC eyeliner. Its a dark green and it has an emerald shimmer. This is unfortunately limited edition but there are plenty of these colors available. Its definitely something to look at :)

Photobucket

NARS Eyeshadow in California: I have been loving a lot of color and this is kind of a great transition. I usually apply this all over the lid or use it on my crease. I gotta admit, i only started using this because of Gigi on GCB. I thought the orange/copper color looked great on brown eyes.

MAC Pigment in Melon: This is my go to eyeshadow for whenever i feel a little lazy. I just use this with my finger, a little liner and im out the door. This is my transition shade for spring to summer and I always go back to this.

Photobucket

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara: I found my holy grail mascara! This is probably the most amazing mascara that ive dealt with. This really defines my lashes on the first coat. It then volumizes it on the next one. The best thing about this is that it doesnt smudge. That was probably one of the biggest issues i had with mascara, but this is pretty incredible. I really do like it.

BRUSHES
Photobucket

Real Techniques Detailer Brush: This is the only brush that i wanna feature. When i first got this brush, i had no idea what to do with it. It wasnt until i started using cream highlighters for my inner corner that i figured out a use for it. I love that its very precise on blending out color.


LIPS
Photobucket

MAC Lipstick in Spirit: Since i have been using a lot of colors on my eyes, i thought i would be a little more neutral my lips. I use a bunch, but this has been my favorite. Its a satin finish so i just use a little bit of Rose Bud Salve and it leaves a great lip combination.

Pur-Lisse Lip Moisturizer: I got this in my Glam Bag and i do think this is a full sized product. I LOVE this! I use this before i do my make up and it really leaves my lips very moisturized and it makes it easier to work with.



NAILS
Photobucket

Jesse's Girl nail polish in JulieG: This is no doubt my go to spring polish. I absolutely LOVE the color. The formula of it is not the best, but i can sort of bare with it. Check out my post on it :)

China Glaze nail polish in Harvest Moon: I featured this polish during myHunger Games Week. This is probably my favorite out of the entire Hunger Games collection and yes, i do have all of the nail polishes from that collection. This is such a gorgeous color! I do have a post on this an it is pretty in depth so if you want to see it, please check it out :)

Anyway, thats it for now. Please leave a comment below on what you think of my favorites and i will see you guys in the next post :)

till later
- Jemimah

___________________________________________
Follow Me On Twitter for Any Updates:
https://twitter.com/ohmyjemimahxd

Comments